Building your visions and building your investments has never been easier than with Crowd with Us property crowdfunding platform.
The investments are only available to our registered investors.
Choice & simplicity
- Start investing with just £1 - no minimum investment
- Select the deals you want to invest in
- Diversify investments across debt and equity
- Real time information on your investments
- We keep things simple and we strive to make our platform accessible even to those without property expertise
Process, Risk, Team
- Rigorous, impartial due diligence process
- All deals vetted by our by our experienced and expert underwriting team
- Independent and impartial marketplace
- Transparent information on the deal and developer
- 100% track record repaying investors' capital and interest
- The business has deployed £9.3 million to projects on behalf of 189 active investors
- The funds deployed have facilitated projects amounting to £141m + of GDV with over 1,000 units
- Crowdfunding is a regulated activity in the UK and each country across the world has specific regulations regarding the adoption of crowdfunding
- Risk warning: past performance is not a reliable indicator of future results
The most friendly crowdfunding platform
Crowd with Us removes the financial barrier of entry to make property market investment more accessible. We offer you the chance to invest in both fixed-return loan and profit share deals with no minimum investment and monthly rental income. We keep things simple and we strive to make our platform accessible even to those without property expertise. Crowd with Us democratise the world of property investment whilst educating and empowering its customers.
CWU tripled their year-on-year funding in 2018. Look out for our new goals in 2019!
Innovative risk mitigation and deal monitoring technology combined with friendly and memorable client management
We promise to keep things simple! We give all the in-depth information you need in simple terms
As a British citizen with foreign income, it is increasingly difficult for me to apply for a buy-to-let. I think CWU is a great way to diversify my portfolio.I was surprised at how easy it was to inve. . .
I have been an investor with Crowd With Us since its inception. Back in 2010 I was a distressed seller that had a flat for sale that was not shifting. It was on the market for over a year with no take. . .
Aarti ShahMcTimoney Chiropractor
Working with Crowd with Us has been a great experience. The team come from a property background and have completed a number of developments of their own. This gives them a deep understanding of h. . .
Evan MaindonaldFounder and CEO at MELT Homes
Mr. Rob Wilkinson has been a professional colleague of mine for the past seven years. I invested £50,000 with Rob and CWU in March 2014. It was the best investment decision I have made to date. So fa. . .
Wayne Lee FitzpatrickHale, Cheshire
I’ve known Thor Portess for almost seven years and have invested funds in a joint venture with him. I like the simple, honest approach he provides to investing - he is very ethical and will only se. . .
I have been investing with Thor Portess since early 2014. So far, I’ve invested in two deals, and am continuing to invest with Crowd with Us. I’ve been very happy with my experience as an invest. . .
I contacted Thor Portess having seen him present at various London property network meetings, also being aware he was a go-to guy on joint venture-type property deals. I’d invested in a number of br. . .
Rob Wilkinson and I started working for the Saudi Royal Family on their private yachts in 2003. Over the course of the following five years working together, we became very good friends. I was always. . .